Hello crafters! Today I was searching for inspiration on Ravelry (much to my queue’s dismay) and decided to check out the recently added patterns to the ever-growing database. I found some great quick gift ideas, and figured I’d throw together a quick spotlight for everyone to check out the awesome new free patterns available!
- Hope in Cotton beanie (crochet)
- Reindeer Mitts [child sized] (knitting)
- Bergy Slouchy (crochet)
- Bordered Chevron blanket (knitting)
- Dragon Legs & Arms [child sized] (knitting)
- Easy Headband / Ear Warmers (knitting)
- Prince Protea Square (crochet)
Here’s a bonus pattern, the Purl Ridge hat, free until Sept. 28, 2014! Remember: thank and praise designers, who make all these amazing things to share with us – patterns take time and work!
See any patterns you’re itching to make? I myself fancy a pair of the dragon arm warmers, maybe modified for dearest boyfriend of mine… (C’mon. Who doesn’t want to see their significant other warm and toasty, running around the house making dinosaur noises? No one? Really?)